Distribuidores para Colombia GE Industrial Solutions
Protección de líneas de alimentación y transferencia de fuentes de potencia para aplicaciones criticas.
ZTX Series – Standard (Open) Transition
The Zenith ZTX Series of transfer switches is built for residential and light commercial critical/non-life safety applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. The ZTX transfer switches are designed for standby applications, and incorporate a double-throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism.
The ZTX transfer switches are equipped with the MX60 Control Panel.
This microprocessor includes:
- Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout) of the utility source
- Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
- Time Delay Engine Start – 5 seconds (P)
- Time Delay Engine Warmup – Transfer to Generator – 20 seconds (W)
- Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility – 5 minutes (T)
- Time Delay Engine Cool Down – 5 minutes (U)
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Pushbuttons for test, engine start (manual), generator exerciser, timer bypass and program cancel
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and timer operation
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration All time delays are fixed.
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in utility and generator positions
- Integrated battery charger 1.5A/12V
- Special timer settings
- Ratings 40 to 400 amps (2, 3 or 4 pole)
- UL 1008, CSA listed
- UL 1008 7th edition standard
- Double throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism
- Electrically operated, mechanically held
- Designed for standby applications
- Seismic certified to IEEE-693-2005 at HIGH level with 2.5 amplification factor
- Seismic certified to IBC-2006 at Ip=1.5 for z/h less than or equal to 1
- 50 or 60Hz
- 120 to 480VAC
- Open type, NEMA 1 and 3R enclosures
- OSHPD seismic qualifications
- GE Power Quality is a global leader in innovative technology, service and support to the power quality industry.
- 75 Factory-Direct Power Quality Service Engineers
- Over 100 Service Centers Throughout the U.S.
- Toll-Free 7×24 Customer Service Call Center @ 1-800-637-1738
- For replacement Parts, call 1-800-637-1738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics
- Project Management
- For extended warranty and full-coverage service contracts, call 1-800-637-1738 or email email@example.com